Copyright © 2012-2013 Bierson Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
All wall tiles come with an adhesive backed hook & loop system that allows for the repositioning of
your Sculpted Wall Tiles after installation. This is a strong, damage free system for hanging your
panels while allowing for their removal without leaving a residue on your wall.
- First, clean the mounting surface with a diluted mixture of Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol,
wipe gently and let fully dry.
- Next, peel off the cover film on the back of each tab and press firmly onto wall for about
- Grab the panel from the bottom and peel off the surface. DO NOT pull straight toward
you to remove. Firmly press all four strips into place for 30 seconds each.
- Finally, wait 1 hour to hang your Sculpted Wall Tile so the adhesive can fully set.
- Grab the panel from the bottom and peel off the surface.
- Next, lightly hold the top of the strip while you grab the tab and pull straight down along
the wall. DO NOT pull the tab toward you.
- Continue stretching until the strip releases from the wall (about 12 inches).
IMPORTANT: Failure to follow instructions carefully may cause damage! DO NOT use with
wallpaper. May not adhere well to vinyl surfaces.
INSTALL IN A FLASH ...
ON ALMOST ANY SURFACE !